one topic that has always been of interest to me is the special abilities of people, especially those abilities that science can’t explain. i’ve been curious to learn more about human extreme abilities as far as i can remember myself studying human nature. probably this curiosity comes from practicing traditional martial arts, since the age of nine. one can definitely read out this interest from my first book which i wrote and published over twenty years ago, the book “seeming reality” (you can download it for free). since then i have made many more experiments on my own. the results of some of the later experiments (after those mentioned in the book) i had published in social media, some five years ago or so, which i later deleted because i considered the time not to be ready for talking more about those experiments — it would have affected the ongoing tests at the time. now i can perhaps begin talking again about my own experiments and the results, i will think about it.
some twenty years ago i began seeking people with special abilities in my country and studied quite a few very interesting phenomenae that people demonstrated. also i had series of public lectures with demontrations of my students from my school of martial arts, which included some probable explanations to what my students had achieved as it seemed to be difficult to explain with pure physiology. since then i have left my country and traveled world quite a bit, thus my own direct research had stopped. i’ve been learning more mostly from internet. thanks to the information age it’s clear to me that those abilities of my students were not extremely special — there are many more people out there who have achieved that extraordinary physical capacity, and that is totally explainable by human physiology, just usually we are not used to train ourselves so far. now, few years ago, i began looking for people who would be interested to begin a new research of people with special abilities, but so far i have met little interest in it. people are scared that it will attract lots of “crazy” people whom will be hard to deal with. as for my own better understanding of people i have trained myself in psychology, i have looked into cultural and social aspects of psychology and also into clinical psychology. that i consider an important step, to know how to behave in dealing with people who are lightly mentally challenged and are perhaps hard to recognize as people with difficulties in dealing with reality, having sometimes their own reality instead. that said, i am not a professional psychiatrist but learning the basics definitely helps me in seeing the world from the perspective of other people.
so, i still keep in mind the idea to begin again the research of human special abilities, to find those with clear capacity for demonstrating phenomenae that are impossible to explain by current scientific knowledge. let me know if you wish to collaborate in this research and perhaps we can figure out the best way to move forward.
my contact data you will find here ..
been thinking if i should try the life of a street artist. several times i have tried making money on the street, but never really living that life and traveling with this mindset.. these were just occasional attempts to see if it works in the area where i lived for a while. for over a month now i’ve been selling a “street paper” (a magazine) on street but that has too many limitations — i have a specified spot where i am allowed to sell and nowhere else, and each vendor of the magazine has a specified spot. that’s basically all i can do. if i would become a freelance street artist i would have the liberty in choosing my work place, it would free up my creativity and i would learn about the life of street artists which is also very interesting. the most important part of it is the freedom of movement.. i can pack my stuff at any moment to move to another town or country without being strapped down by agreements while working for someone else. got to give it a try i think, it would be a worthwile experience. first i’ve got to think through the art project which i would sell, because playing guitar, which i did in the past, is by now long forgotten.. my level of playing guitar would be too low if i would try to recall something and retraining myself would take too much time. now i have some better ideas for street performance but like with any business idea one got to think it through first.
recently i advanced one of my meditation techniques, to improve the effect. i’ve been testing it for a bit now and i’m happy with the results. some of my older meditation methods can be discarded i suppose, because the new method makes a better impact. i need to keep testing though till i’m completely confident the new meditation technique truly works and the excellent results so far are not just a coincidence.
there are some unexpected changes forced into my plans.. very soon my books will only be available to download on wordpress until i will decide to publish them somewhere else as well. my ‘sellfy’ account https://sellfy.com/youthextension will soon be terminated.
here’s an excerpt from an email which i received from ‘sellfy’:
/…/ You have been on our transaction fee only plan (Legacy plan) since you signed up for Sellfy on 09/18/2016 /…/ Due to considerable technical adjustments in our platform and supporting services, we are forced to discontinue the Legacy plan on February 1st, 2020 and switch into supporting subscription-based plans only /…/
well, for me it doesn’t make an economic sense to begin paying for publishing my books which are available for free. the ‘sellfy’ platform offers an option to pay to artists/writers by those who enjoy their work but the reality is that these days almost nobody pays for something that is available on internet for free. if you wish to support my work you can still do it by my paypal account.. https://www.paypal.me/yez
all and any support very welcome. thanks.
here are the direct links..
10 commandments for any and all religions.
discovered and learned from life, from the creation of gods.
- don’t ask the gods to change anything, there already is a plan.
- learn the language of gods — mathematics — it’s the same in every human language. that’s the only way to learn about the plan of gods.
- learn sciences — it gives you special powers. don’t ask from gods more than you’ve got — gods have given you brain and all you need. discover the nature and apply your special powers.
- don’t pay to anyone to worship gods. gathering and talking about gods is free. money is a tool, the means to exchange work for advancing special powers, the science, but not talking about gods.
- don’t worship gods by useless activities, don’t build places for prayers. don’t pray. only worship gods by using the brain for what it was given to you — to discover the nature for what it is.
- don’t go anywhere to feel closer to gods. don’t create anything to represent gods. do not create idols. gods are everywhere, not in a special place. you can be in touch with gods in any location with the help of the language of gods — mathematics.
- don’t be afraid of death. there is no death, for anyone. the death only exists in minds of those who are still alive, to those who seem to be dead there is nothing including no death.
- change the world for better — gods have given you the powers to change the world, it’s in the plan – you’re created in the image of gods.
- never stop living the life in order to complain to gods. all that happens is in the plan, just move forward using the most powerful tool given to you by gods — your brain.
- don’t steal. don’t steal life from others, don’t steal health, don’t steal freedom, don’t steal peace of mind, don’t steal truth, don’t steal knowledge, don’t steal happiness, don’t steal wellbeing, don’t steal property and so on. you can do anything you like but whatever you do don’t steal.